Brompton is committed to quality; if our products have failed you in any way, please return them and we will either exchange them or give you your money back. If the product is faulty or has arrived damaged, we will reimburse the cost of return postage. Unwanted items may be returned within 14 days at your cost.
How to return an item
To return an item, please do the following:
- Include a copy of your invoice or order confirmation – this can be accessed via My Account.
- Post it back to us at the address below.
- If you are returning an unwanted item we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods, as responsibility for the goods remains with you until we are in receipt of them.
- All returned items must be sent back in their original packaging and with the hang tags (if applicable) still attached.
- We will notify you via email of your refund, should you be eligible, once we have received and processed the returned item.
Please return to this address:Ecommerce Returns Department Brompton Bicycle Ltd Unit 1 Ockham Drive Greenford Middlesex UB6 0FD
Can I contact someone about a return?
Absolutely, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org