How to wash your Oratory Jacket:
Please follow the washing instructions to maintain the Epic cotton’s water repellent nature. The jacket cannot be dry cleaned under any circumstances.
Washing instructions can be found on the label in the buttoned inner pocket:
- Machine wash warm (no higher than 30 degrees C) with similar colours.
- Do not use fabric conditioner or 2in1 detergents.
- Rinse the garment twice with clean water to remove all traces of detergent.
- Line dry or cool tumble dry.
- Cool iron using a cloth and do not iron on the print.
- Do not bleach the garment.
If your Oratory Jacket is no longer water repellent:
The Epic fabric should be permanently water repellent. When washing the jacket it is advisable to rinse it twice as the retained detergent will allow water into the core structure of the fibers. Please rinse the jacket in clear water and line or tumble dry it.
If the jacket has been dry cleaned then it will be stripped of the Epic treatment. If this is the case then it can be washed in a product such as NIKWAX. This will need to be done on a regular basis.